Thursday, April 6, 2006
Holy Week Meme
edit_button

Part 1: I was tagged by T.O. for this Holy Week meme:

Lent is almost over and this Sunday is Palm Sunday already! I thought it would be fun to share what we do special to commemorate the Passion and Resurrection of Our Lord.

1. What do you do with your new blessed palm from Palm Sunday?

Someone I know used to take the palms home and actually make crosses from them. As for myself, I make them into a loop-shaped palm and keep them for decoration on my dresser and by certain pictures in my house.

2. What do you do with your old one from last year?

I don't know. I'm probably going to keep them or dispose of them properly.

3. What do you do during Holy Week in preparation for Good Friday?

I will attended Mass next Monday through Thursday, and I'll go to Church for Communion and prayer (there is no Mass) on Good Friday.. I plan to pray especially more on Good Friday including praying the Divine Mercy Chaplet. I'll wear all black on Friday because it should be the most somber day in the year. I will also not be blogging or doing other things between Noon and 3 PM as it was during this time that he died. And, I'll be fasting the entire day too.

4. How do you commemorate Christ's Passion on Good Friday?

In addition to the above, I'm going to go to church at least once and the Stations of the Cross in the morning.

5. When do you color Easter eggs?

I don't.

6. When do you buy Easter candy?

I usually buy it before now, but I guess I'll buy it either this Saturday or during the day on Holy Saturday.

7. What is the first thing you plan to do Easter morning?

I'm going to get up and go to Mass right away. Afterwards, I'll come home and enjoy a breakfast with my family.

I'm tagging: Dymphna's Well, My Journey, Journey to Spirituality, To Jesus Through Mary, and all of my others readers. If you would like to participate but don't have a blog, just write your answers in the comment box below.

In Pax Christi


2 comments:

del_button April 7, 2006 at 6:50 AM
T.O. said...

Thanks for playing, Moneybags!

del_button April 7, 2006 at 7:03 AM
Moneybags said...

Thank you for tagging me, TO.

Post a Comment

Email Subscription

Enter email address:



Notice



Copyright © 2005 – 2014 A Catholic Life. All Rights Reserved. Hosting: Dream Host. Visit us at Google+