Monday, July 17, 2006
Divine Mercy Podcast

Just this week I came across the Divine Mercy Podcast, and I wholeheartedly recommend it. We must focus on The Divine Mercy for our salvation and that of the whole world. Please subscribe to this podcast via I-Tunes and vote for them at Podcast Alley. While thinking of Divine Mercy, please pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy today.

I also wish to greatly thank the host of that podcast for referencing to an article of mine. During a recent podcast he read my post We are the Authors of Christ's Passion [now defunct link]. Please read that article if you have time. God Bless and be sure to check out his podcast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Email Subscription

Enter email address:



Notice



Copyright © 2005 – 2014 A Catholic Life. All Rights Reserved. Hosting: Dream Host