I have been tagged with the One Book Meme by Irish-Catholic.
1. One book that changed your life:
The Lessons of St. Francis. It has helped me look at the world differently. Because of this book, I have not eaten lamb meat in over a year. Why? Because if Christ identified himself with a little lamb, I feel that lambs should not be harmed.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
The Gift of Peace by Cardinal Bernardin
3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
4. One book that made you laugh:
Can't think of the name of one now
5. One book that made you cry:
The Dolorous Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ by Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich
6. One book that you wish had been written:
A Lesson Before Dying by Ernest J. Gaines
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
The Da Vinci Code
8. One book you’re currently reading:
The Reader by Bernhard Schlink [required class reading unfortunately]
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
I tag everyone that is listed in my sidebar that wants to participate.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links on this blog are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”