I was tagged by Catholic Fire for this fun meme. Here are five little known things about me:
1. I rarely throw away any letters (email or physical letters). My inbox is completely flooded with mail that I just can't part with but doubt I will ever use again.
2. I can never keep the same layout of my blog or desktop background more than a week. I'm always changing something over and over again. I love revising and editing old post and making my blog better.
3. When it comes to socks I only wear the color black. Why? I don't know I just always have :)
4. I have a huge pile of bookmarks, but I never use them. I always use index cards, old mail, or pieces of old paper for place holders in books.
5. At 12 Midnight on New Years I always take down the old calendar and put up the new one. I guess I like to be right on time :)
I tag all readers of my blog! If you participate, please let me know in the comments box below.
Friday, November 3, 2006
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links on this blog are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”