I was sent this Meme by So Many Devotions.
1. Favorite devotion or prayer to Jesus? Besides attending the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, I like Eucharistic Adoration, the Stations of the Cross, and the Liturgy of the Hours.
2. Favorite Marian devotion or prayer? The Rosary, Devotion to Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, and the Memorare.
3. Do you wear a scapular or medal? The St. Benedict's Crucifix
4. Do you have holy water in your home? No, I do not.
5. Do you 'offer up' your sufferings? Yes, I make a morning offering each day to offer my prayers, works, joys, sufferings, etc. all to God.
6. Do you observe First Fridays and First Saturdays? I post about them but with classes and work, I can't attend Mass on those days.
7. Do you go to Eucharistic Adoration? How frequently? Yes. I like to go each day, but lately I haven't been able to go very frequently.
8. Are you a Saturday evening Mass person or Sunday morning Mass person? Definitely a Sunday Morning Mass goer.
9. Do you say prayers at mealtime? Yes - I try to remember to pray each and everytime before eating.
10. Favorite Saint(s)? I have a lot of favorites including St. Padre Pio, St. Patrick, St. Pius X, St. Francis of Assisi, St. Anthony of Padua, etc.
11. Can you recite the Apostles Creed by heart? Yes.
12. Do you usually say short prayers (aspirations) during the course of the day? Yes - I like to say "Jesus, Son of God, have mercy on me". Even saying the name of "Jesus" is powerful since the name literally means "God saves".
13. Bonus Question: When you pass by a automobile accident or other serious mishap, do you say a quick prayer for the folks involved? Yes, I always try to do so.
Friday, December 22, 2006
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links on this blog are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”