- Use pro-life bumper stickers [Read a success story]
- Read up and speak about the Bible's words on Abortion
- Boycott companies supporting Planned Parenthood
- Don't support Save lids to save lives, the March of Dimes, or UNICEF which support abortion. See #3 for an extensive list of "charities" that support abortion.
- Use pro-life address labels
- Speak out against abortion to friends. Stand up for the truth in conversation
- Don't buy LifeChecks. [Read why]
- Put pro-life literature and information on abortion alternatives in books [I read about a man that used to do this at his local libraries]
Monday, January 22, 2007
Posted by Matthew
I'm creating a list of those ways that we as pro-life Catholics can stand up for life this year. Please help me by spreading word of this list and letting me know what addition items to add to the list.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links on this blog are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”