1. One of my favorite things is receiving emails from my readers. If you want to write me to say hello or if you are searching for an answer to anything Catholic-related, please write me. I love receiving emails and will usually respond within 6 hours of receiving your message. And you can be sure that if I don't know the answer to your question, I will find someone who can provide the answer. Please send your comments to acatholiclife [at] gmail.com.
2. Secondly, I live in the Chicago area and am open to meet anyone in the area before/after
Mass on Sundays. If you are in town and looking for a traditional Mass
in the area, I can direct you to several places and show you around the
town if needed. If you are in the area visiting, send me an email and
we can see if our schedules match up.
3. Also, please consider subscribing to the blog via Feedburner.
Simply insert your email address below and you will receive an email
in the mornings on which a new post has been published. You are free to
unsubscribe at any time.
4. I also have a special newsletter
that I send out to my readers to update you on events in my life, on
events in the Church, and other related events. If you would like to be
on my special contact list, please let me know and I will add you to my
5. You can also Follow my blog by clicking on the "Follow" Button in the right-hand sidebar. Or Follow Me on Google+
6. And if you are a Twitter user, please follow me on Twitter @acatholiclife
Thursday, October 23, 2014
Posted by Matthew
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links on this blog are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”