This event must be condemned for four reasons:
- Because it offends God in His first commandment.
- Because it denies the unity of the Church and Her mission of saving souls.
- Because it can only lead the faithful into confusion and indifferentism.
- Because it deceives the unfortunate unfaithful and members of other religions.
It is demonic. It is an insult to our Lord Jesus Christ. Who will they pray to? What god will they pray to for peace? What peace can they ask for if they are not praying to the only true God? They will not be praying to our Lord Jesus Christ. The Jews do not want him, the Muslims and Buddhists do not want Him neither. Lots of Protestants do not believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ. What god will they pray to? God was made flesh and came and lived amongst us to save us. We have no right to pray to anyone else. If we put Jesus Christ aside, we are not praying to the true God. It is an indescribably impious act against our Lord Jesus Christ. (Spiritual Conferences, 117B, Jan. 28)His Excellency Archbishop Lefebvre later said, "He who now sits upon the Throne of Peter mocks publicly the first article of the Creed and the first Commandment of the Decalogue. The scandal given to Catholic souls cannot be measured. The Church is shaken to its very foundations."
This Thursday Assisi III commences and with it all SSPX priorities throughout the world will be saying a Mass of reparation on that day. All matters will be Votive Masses for the Propagation of the Faith: Missa 'Deus Misereatur.' Many Saturday Masses at SSPX chapels will also be said with the intention of making reparation to God for such a sacrilege.
As I have posted about many times, there is no salvation outside of the Church. There is only one name under Heaven by which men can be saved and that is the name of our Lord Jesus Christ (cf. Acts 4:12). So, please join me in saying rosaries in reparation for this most diabolical action initiated by the modernists. Pray that our Holy Father will not pray with the pagans and infidels but preach and seek their salvation.
If you are unfamiliar with the Assisi issues, please see the SSPX page with several articles, links, and a video on the topic. I conclude with the inspired words of Pope Pius XI in MORTALIUM ANIMOS:
10. So, Venerable Brethren, it is clear why this Apostolic See has never allowed its subjects to take part in the assemblies of non-Catholics: for the union of Christians can only be promoted by promoting the return to the one true Church of Christ of those who are separated from it, for in the past they have unhappily left it. To the one true Church of Christ, we say, which is visible to all, and which is to remain, according to the will of its Author, exactly the same as He instituted it. During the lapse of centuries, the mystical Spouse of Christ has never been contaminated, nor can she ever in the future be contaminated, as Cyprian bears witness: "The Bride of Christ cannot be made false to her Spouse: she is incorrupt and modest. She knows but one dwelling, she guards the sanctity of the nuptial chamber chastely and modestly." The same holy Martyr with good reason marveled exceedingly that anyone could believe that "this unity in the Church which arises from a divine foundation, and which is knit together by heavenly sacraments, could be rent and torn asunder by the force of contrary wills." For since the mystical body of Christ, in the same manner as His physical body, is one, compacted and fitly joined together, it were foolish and out of place to say that the mystical body is made up of members which are disunited and scattered abroad: whosoever therefore is not united with the body is no member of it, neither is he in communion with Christ its head. Pope +Pius XI