Sunday, March 26, 2006
Mary's Way of the Cross

I am a member of the Holy Souls Prayer Group online, where I pray each day for the Holy Souls in Purgatory. A few weeks ago a poster there emailed me this excellent link to Mary's Way of the Cross. It is basically the traditional Stations of the Cross but from Mary's point of view. I wanted to share it with everyone here though I do most commonly pray the Traditional Stations of the Cross.

The Stations of the Cross is a beautiful devotion during lent especially on Fridays.


1 comments:

March 26, 2006 at 4:59 PM
T.O. said...

Thanks, Moneybags! I had been looking for a copy of this and hadn't yet thought to look online.

Post a Comment

Email Subscription

Enter email address:



Notice



Copyright © 2005 – 2014 A Catholic Life. All Rights Reserved. Hosting: Dream Host. Visit us at Google+