All links below are to the Catholic Culture review of the website; you may have to register (I believe it's free) to see the review by Catholic Culture. I do not want to post an actual link to the website since that is to be avoided.
- 8th Day Center For Justice - promotes liberation theology
- Association for the Rights of Catholics In the Church - errors include saying that promoting women's ordination is not heresy
- Busted Halo - A visit to the site produces one horrific example after another of dissent, blatant secularism, syncretism, and moral ambiguity. Needless to say, we strongly recommend that you completely avoid it.
- Call to Action - Excommunicated organization seeking to completely undermine Church teaching
- Catholic Women's Ordination - promotes women's ordination
- Catholics for a Free Choice (CFFC) - promotes contraception and abortion
- Dignity USA - undermines Catholic Church's teachings on homosexuality
- Future Church - promotes women's ordination
- Georgetown Center for Liturgy - disobedient with the Vatican on the Liturgy
- Jubilee 2000 Our Lady of the Roses - promotes a condemned apparition
- Just for Catholics - created by Joe Mizzi, a fallen away Catholic and former seminarian, to lead Catholics away from the Church
- Leadership Conference of Women Religious - As Catholic Culture states: "The site is filled with antagonism toward the hierarchy and Church teachings, the emphasis on political activism in a secular humanist context, and feminist rhetoric."
- Maryknoll: Their political activism fits in very well with their espousal of liberation theology. While it is logical that Maryknoll would care about the material needs of those in the countries that they serve, they are forgetting what they were founded for. Instead of bringing the Truth of Christ to the world, they are politicizing the poor.
- National Catholic Reporter - better named the National Catholic Distorter.
- North American Forum on the Catechumenate - Founded by Rev. James Dunning, a dissenter who does not believe the Eucharist is Jesus. The prayer book has dissenting resources.
- Pax Christi USA - Catholic Culture states: "They seem to care more about finding common ground with abortionists and the gay rights lobby than about working for true peace."
- Roses from Heaven - promotes condemned Bayside New York "apparitions"
- These Last Days Ministries - promotes condemned Bayside New York "apparitions"
- We are Church - a dissenting group following the "spirit of Vatican II"
If you have any suggestions on others to add to this listing, please comment in the comment box below.
Update (Sept 2011):
I wanted to alert people that there are some websites that claim to be Catholic, but are in fact Protestant websites devoted to getting Catholics to stop praying Our Blessed Lady. These websites seem familiar with traditional critiques of Medjugorje and use this knowledge to paint all Marian apparitions as essentially part of the New Age movement. So for example one of the website warns of "new age" rosaries, which are in fact just plain old rosaries (http://www.apparitionsites.com/apparition-sites/new-age-rosaries.htm). Another website warns of Saint Louis de Montefort's Total Consecration to Mary as essentially selling your soul to the devil (http://www.consecrationvows.com/). Another website seems at first to be offering information on a Novena to Saint Jude, but actually tries to sway the reader from saying novenas at all! (http://www.unhealthydevotions.com/new-age/promise-to-publish-saint-jude-novena.htm)