This week will be different on my blog. I will not be posting too many discussion topics, news stories, or prayer requests. I want this week centered on Our Savior - no one else.
I will be posting the Mass readings, prayers and litanies, and meditations each day. Please sincerely try to live out Holy Week as holy and penitental as you can.
Here are my Top 10 Suggestions for a wonderful Holy Week:
- Attend Mass each day especially Holy Thursday, Good Friday, and Holy Saturday
- Meditate on our Redemption each day this week
- Pray such prayers as the Litany of the Passion and the Litany of the Most Precious Blood (audio) each day
- Stay after Mass on Holy Thursday and spend just a few extra minutes in Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- Go to Confession
- Begin the Divine Mercy Novena on Good Friday
- Read the Mass readings each day this week
- It is a requirement to fast on Good Friday, but if your health allows, fast also during the day on Holy Saturday and at night on Holy Thursday
- Pray for those people that will be received into the Church this Saturday
- Thank God each day in a prayer for His love. Remember the price for us to go to be forgiven - Christ gave up His life to the last drop of His Blood.
Image Source: Believed to be in the Public Domain