Sunday, April 9, 2006
Welcoming New Catholics: Please help

I realized Saturday night how close we truly are to Holy Saturday - it's one week away. This truly special day is the day when most people enter the Catholic faith. For me, two years ago, I experienced this firsthand - it was literally the best day of my life.

I wanted to welcome all of those new Catholics from our St. Blog's community. Could you please let me know of bloggers that will be entering the Church at the Easter Vigil this coming Saturday. I wanted to officially welcome them and create a short paragraph for each of them. I have also asked Owen at Luminous Miseries II to design a special logo for all of you new Catholics welcoming you into the Church. I will post it in a few days if everything goes well. Please feel free to display it on your blogs then.

Thanks

9 comments:

April 9, 2006 at 12:33 AM
Cynthia said...

*raises hand*

And man, am I excited!

April 9, 2006 at 12:47 AM
Kim said...

Me! :D

*giddy*

April 9, 2006 at 6:35 PM
Danny Garland Jr. said...

I will be as well

April 9, 2006 at 11:44 PM
K said...

I would like to welcome each of you into our beautiful faith. Please know that you are all in my prayers this holiest of weeks.

April 10, 2006 at 10:42 AM
ukok said...

Moneybags, I just read your comment on my blog, it would be great if you could blog about Mum being recieved into the church on Holy Saturday:-)

God Bless you!

April 10, 2006 at 12:00 PM
cjmr said...

Me, too. And husband has recently come back to his faith (but he doesn't have a blog). And our little ones, of course.

April 10, 2006 at 7:43 PM
Layla said...

Me too. Also giddy. :)

April 11, 2006 at 9:22 PM
alicia said...

Dawn Eden of the blog the Dawn Patrol will also be crossing the Tiber this week

April 12, 2006 at 11:33 AM
Ma Beck said...

My husband Joe!
:)
(He makes his first Confession tonight! Gulp!)

Post a Comment

Unacceptable comments include but are not limited to:

1. Insulting me or another commentor
2. Denying the existence of God
3. Insulting, mocking, or blaspheming Our Lord, the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Saints, or any holy men and women of the Church of God.
4. Posting obscene or impure images or words on this blog
5. Advertising (email such comments to me directly)
6. Writing a comment about something completely unrelated to the post you are commenting on
7. Linking to a video, article, webpage, etc. that I deem anti-Catholic or inappropriate

Note: This policy is subject to change without notice.

Please consider donating via the sidebar's secure donation button, which will help keep "A Catholic Life" in operation.

Email Subscription

Enter email address:



Notice



Copyright © 2005 – 2014 A Catholic Life. All Rights Reserved. Hosting: Dream Host